Disc Flow Meters for Measuring Fluid Flow from Metering and Technology Solutions
Disc Flow Meters are an accurate, cost effective solution for metering fluids. Combining the accuracy of positive displacement meters with the reliability and economy of disc technology, the disc water meter is a simple but efficient design that is well-suited for measuring the flow of water and other fluids, hot or cold for residential and commercial water meter applications.
Disc water meter advantages:
- Delivers precision accuracy with extended flow ranges from 1/8…170 GPM
- Reduced disc nutation rate decreases chamber wear and extends long-term accuracy
- Low pressure loss results in an ideal long-term metering solution
- Available in both a lead-free bronze alloy (5/8…2 in.) and engineered polymer (5/8 in.,
- 5/8 x 3/4 in., 1 in.) to meet environmental demands
- Exceeds AWWA C700 and C710 standards and complies with the lead-free provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- NSF/ANSI standards 61 and 372 certified
- Compatible with the ORION Endpoints and the Badger Meter BEACON meter reading solutions and the Itron 100W Endpoint and Itron’s data collection software packages.
Recordall disc water meters from Badger Meters are available in sizes from 1/2" through 2" for flows up to 170 GPM (or equivalent). The meter's simple but efficient design assures high accuracy (±1.5% over full range) and repeatability (±0. 5%) over the entire meter flow range. Quality brass or thermoplastic housing makes the meters extremely rugged and reliable allowing them to handle pressures up to 150 psi and temperatures up to 250° F when the high temperature option is selected.
Maintenance is seldom required, but if necessary, takes just a few minutes. All parts are designed and built of materials to meet your application, providing users with long life and a trouble-free, precision flow meter.
- Residential Water Metering
- Light Commercial /Office water Metering
- Facility or Property Management
Temperature Range: Up to…80 °F
Flow Range: 0.25…170 gpm
Pressure Range: Up to 150 PSI
Product Data Sheet:
- AWWA Recordall Disc Meters Lead-Free Bronze Alloy, 5/8, 5/8 x 3/4, 3/4 and 1 in. Product Data Sheet
- Recordall Disc Meters Engineered Polymer, 5/8, 5/8 × 3/4, 3/4 & 1 in. Product Data Sheet
- Recordall Disc Meters Lead-Free Bronze Alloy Models 120 & 170, 1 1/2 and 2 in. Product Data Sheet
To view some of the resources you will need Adobe Reader
Metering and Technology Solutions is your provider of disc water meters for Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska.