M5000 Mag Meter for Battery-Powered Flow Volume Measurement of Liquids from Metering and Technology Solutions
The M5000 Mag Meter is a battery powered, general purpose detection mag meter in a stand-alone package. Suitable for a wide range of utility and industrial applications, the industrial flow meter is ideal for remote settings and other applications without access to power. It can be used to measure well water, wastewater, reclaimed water and bi-directional flow applications that have minimal electrical conductivity. The meter has no moving parts, low maintenance requirements and a 10-year battery life.
As a battery-powered fluid meter, the M5000 Mag Meter can be installed virtually anywhere, independent of a power line. The flow detector has no parts in the flow stream, thus preventing pressure loss and keeping maintenance to a minimum, even in less-than-ideal fluid conditions.
Designed, developed and manufactured under strict quality standards, this M-Series® mag meter features sophisticated, processor-based signal conversion with accuracies of ±0.50%. The wide selection of liner and electrode materials helps ensure maximum compatibility and minimum maintenance over a long operating period.
Because of its inherent advantages over other more conventional technologies, this electromagnetic flow meter can be used in the majority of industrial flow applications. Whether the fluid is water, highly corrosive, very viscous, contains a moderate amount of solids, or requires special handling, this mag meter accurately measures fluid flow.
MadMAG® M5000 Meter Features
- ±0.50% accuracy independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature
- Unaffected by most solids contained in fluids
- Pulsed DC magnetic field for zero point stability
- No pressure loss for low operational costs
- Corrosion resistant liners for long life
- Calibrated in state-of-the-art facilities
- Integral and remote signal converter availability
- Optional grounding rings or grounding electrode
- Measurement largely independent of flow profile
- Battery-powered mag meter
- NSF listed
- Building Automation / HVAC
- Facility or Property Management
- Process or Industrial
- Water Distribution
- Tanker vehicles
- Fluid supply service vehicles
Size: 1/2…24 in.
Temperature: Range Up to 302 °F
Flow Range: 08…44,816 gpm
Accuracy: ±0.50 %
Product Data Sheets:
To view some of the resources you will need Adobe Reader
Metering and Technology Solutions is your provider of mag meters for Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska.