Itron Mobile Data Collection for Electric, Gas and Water Meters from Metering and Technology Solutions
Itron mobile data collection provides advanced meter reading, data logging and two-way communications capabilities for electricity, gas and water entirely in a mobile solution.
The Mobile Collection System embodies the newest phase of mobile data collection and advanced meter reading. Its portability and performance combines meter reading with GPS mapping and two-way wireless communications. Itron Mobile Collection System offers improvements in operational efficiencies, automated meter reading, enhanced customer service and employee safety.
The Mobile Collection System has the ability to process up to 30,000 meters simultaneously in multiple routes and store up to 100,000 meters, compared to the few hundred meters read per day by an average walk-by employee. Itron automated meter reading can even collect out-of-route readings for data reading without dispatching a technician. The integrated radio technology simultaneously listens to over 80 channels (up to 240 channels when using side-looking antenna), provides increased read sensitivity and can conduct up to 50 two-way simultaneous communications.
The built-in mapping software and GPS allows the user to pinpoint a vehicle in relation to the meters. Icons indicate the status of each endpoint in addition to priority or special operation accounts such as remote disconnect. A satellite view is available when connected to the Internet.
Itron Mobile Collections System Features:
- Collect gas, water and electricity interval data
- Read both “bubble-up” and “wake-up” endpoints
- Two-way radio communications for remote service dis/connect
- Simultaneous reading capability for multiple routes
- GPS mapping for reduced drive times
- Out-of-route read collection to reduce special read visits
- Exceptional meter reading performance in a small size
- Wired or wireless data transfer using any Internet connection
- Basic consumption reads
- Collection of interval data
- Two-way communications to gas, water and electricity meters, sensors
- Size: MC3 Radio:
- 13”W x 11.25”L x 2.75”H
- Sled: 13”W x 19”L x 9.5”H » CF-31 Laptop:
- 11.9”W x 11.5”L x 2.9”H
- Storage temp:
- -40°F to +160°F (-40°C to +71°C)
- Operating temp:
- -4°F to +122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
- MC3 Radio: 10 lbs
- 13.2 lbs
- CF-31 Laptop:
- 8.2 lbs