BEACON® Fixed Network Solution for Interval Meter Reading from Metering and Technology Solutions
BEACON® Traditional Fixed Network Solution provides utility management with hourly interval metering data to better manage their utility and resources by combining the power of the cloud-based BEACON AMA software with trusted ORION® Fixed Network (SE) endpoint and network gateway transceiver technology. Our traditional point-to-point fixed network system combines fixed network gateway transceivers with two-way smart meter endpoints for better fixed network meter reading in an advanced meter infrastructure. This is an efficient solution for reading a high number of services from gateways installed on existing, utility-owned infrastructure.
The BEACON Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA) from Badger advanced metering is built on a century of water metering experience. The ORION family of products provides utilities a comprehensive meter reading solution using two-way communications. The BEACON AMA software suite offers utility management control and greater visibility for fixed network meter reading. BEACON AMA software provides targeted Advanced Metering Analytics in a hosted platform with easy-to-use data tools for the utility to grow efficiency in day-to-day utility operations.
- Secured cloud-based software platform
- Automatic software updates
- Integrates seamlessly with utility billing and other systems
- Cloud-based software means utility IT resources are not needed to install or maintain a local server or update software
- Fixed network meter reading allows field staff to focus on maintenance, installations and other important utility needs
- Hourly interval metering data improves customer service and helps identify leaks faster
- Hourly interval metering data at your fingertips
- Supports ORION Fixed Network (SE) communication technology
- Facility or Property Management
- Water Distribution
Product Data Sheets:
To view some of the resources you will need Adobe Reader
Metering and Technology Solutions is your provider for fixed network meter reading solutions for Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska.